The Incentive refers to an amount of R10 000 per job created.
The Incentive shall only be paid on condition that:
- The Employer has provided ECDC with the documentation referred to in the ECDC/Employer MOA; and
- The Employer has created all the Jobs which he promised when the MOA was concluded with ECDC; and
- All the Jobs remain in existence and occupied by employees for the duration of the MOA with ECDC (being 12 months calculated from the Establishment Date);
- If an Employee resigns or has been dismissed for misconduct or incapacity during the MOA period, the Employer shall fill such vacancy within 2 calendar months
- The filling of a vacancy shall push the final incentive advance forward by the period of the vacancy, conditional that the vacancy period may not exceed 2 calendar months.
- No person who fails to meet the definition of an Employee in terms of this MOA shall be allowed to act in or substitute any Employee during the MOA period, unless as caretaker during the vacancy period.
All successful applicants will be required to sign an MOA with the ECDC before any funds may be disbursed.